· Arrive on time (detention for each lateness), set up your computer
· Bring pen or pencil.
· Participate in class (more below).
· Keep your class work and homework in a notebook/folder.
· Check your grades weekly
NO CELL PHONES DURING CLASS ACTIVITY (-10 points participation for using one)
30% CLASS WORK / PARTICIPATION
1. PAY ATTENTION
2. NO SIDE CONVERSATIONS; COMMENTS OUT OF TURN
3. NO PUT DOWNS; RESPECT OTHERS FEELINGS AND OPINIONS
4. CONTRIBUTION TO GROUP AND CLASS DISCUSSION
5. BRING LAPTOP AND NOTEBOOK TO CLASS DAILY
(you will lose 25 points toward your weekly participation grade of 100 for each class period/class work assignment missed. If you are absent you must make sure to do the make up work)
25% TESTS/QUIZZES/CLASS PROJECTS
15% FINAL EXAM
You will have a homework assignment each week. All Homework assignments are due at the beginning of the class on the due date.
100 POINTS - OUTSTANDING
90 POINTS - ABOVE AVERAGE
80 POINTS - AVERAGE
70 POINTS - BELOW AVERAGE
60 POINT - POOR
-10 POINTS - Each day a homework assignment is late
0 POINTS - If assignment is not submitted by the next assignment's due date.